Find our open positions below.
Geleen | 40 hours
Do you have experience with document management, project planning and do you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment? Do you speak English well and do you want to work for a growing company in the South Limburg region? To expand the Product Development department, Skylla Europe is looking for a full-time and driven Administrative Assistant. Partly due to the growth in our organization, we have a new position created within this department. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Product Development manager of the department.
Supporting administrative function in the Product Development department in which you often work on a project basis, in change management. This means that you go through the changes requested by the customer with the Product Development department in our production location. You supervise the processes that follows:
- Have a sample made with the requested change.
- Prepare price calculation if there is an impact on the price.
- Managing and updating Technical File & work instructions.
- Transfer from Product Development to Production, Supply Chain & Logistics & Quality after validation of the change.
You will also support the Product Development department in Geleen with various projects. In your position you work closely with various departments in Geleen, our production locations in Tunisia and North Macedonia, and you have contact with our customers and suppliers.
Additional duties in this position include:
- Ensure that all technical documents such as reports, drawings and blueprints are collected and registered in the system.
- Notify colleagues of updated document versions.
- Being able to work independently.
What we offer
For the position of Administrative Assistant, we can offer the following:
- A challenge within an internationally oriented organization.
- Training and education on the job.
- A full-time position with a view to permanent employment.
- Working for an organization in a growing (medical) market.
For the position of Administrative Assistant, we are looking for an initiative-taking and enthusiastic professional. Affinity with medical devices, textile processing and knowledge of Project planning are an advantage to be considered for this position. We also ask:
- Minimum an MBO education.
- Project planning.
- Good knowledge of English (speaking, reading, writing)
- Knowledge of MS Office.
You can send in your motivation including resume, via the online form or via email@example.com. Do you have any questions about this vacancy, or would you like to express your interest by telephone? Please feel free to contact our office. You can reach us by phone at +31(0)46 – 7630032.