Find our open positions below.
Supply Chain Planner
Geleen | 40 hours
Do you have experience with planning processes, and do you enjoy working in a logistics environment? Do you speak English well and do you want to work for a growing company? To expand the Supply Chain Management department, Skylla Europe is looking for a full-time and driven Supply Chain Planner. Partly due to the growth in our organization, we have a new position created within this department.
The main challenge in this position is supporting the department and organizing the production processes in such a way that the organization is agile for developments in the market. A lot of production work takes place in the abroad Tunisia and Macedonia. In these countries, the working method is often more complex than in The Netherlands and recalibrating and revising business processes is a real challenge. The Supply Chain Planner will (re)structure the processes in the planning and preventive work processes in such a way to minimize errors in planning in the future. Ultimately, the goal is to optimize the efficiency of all work processes.
How will you contribute
- Maintain contact with suppliers, production units and customers.
- Redesigning work processes because of mutations in existing products.
- Compliance and further development of planning processes and associated implementation.
- Inventory management support.
- Performing analysis about planning processes.
- Implementing changes to existing product lines in close collaboration with the Product Development department.
- Monitoring the desired service level.
What can you expect from us
For the position of Supply Chain Planner, we can offer the following:
- A challenging position within an internationally oriented organization.
- Training and education on the job.
- A full-time appointment with a view to permanent employment.
- Working for an organization in a growing (medical) market.
- An excellent salary between €3500 – €4000 gross per month
- Sufficient growth opportunities.
- An informal working atmosphere and a pleasant organizational culture.
For the position of Supply Chain Planner, we are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic professional. Affinity with logistics processes and knowledge of ERP systems are important conditions to be considered for this position. We also ask:
- Several years of experience in a similar position.
- An HBO work and thinking level, ideally supplemented with a relevant previous education.
- Good command of the English language in word and writing.
- Knowledge of Exact Globe is a plus.
- Purchasing experience is a plus.
- Living near Maastricht, Sittard, Roermond or Heerlen.
If you meet the profile described above and you are interested in this position, please respond via the application form no later than 20 January 2022.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy, or would you like to express your interest by telephone? Please feel free to contact our office. You can reach us by phone at +31(0)46 – 7630030